Thursday 12 August 2010

Gettin Lazy Again

It's been fuckin ages since I put anything up on this thing, seems like I haven't done anything but in actual fact i've just not taken photos of anything. i have a roll to be processed and a new polaroid given to me recently. I was stoked on what it was and more importantly who got me it. I need to get some more film for it though.. We used the other up already..
So in absence of any photographs, lithographs, polygraphs or skin-grafts I'll just leave this post with a picture of this painting i finished a little while ago.

1 comment:

onehundredandfiftyonereasons said...

Alright dude!

Let me know what you want to do/go in regards to snowboarding next year, been picking some bits and pieces up for the trip!

Also, is it cool if my brother comes along? If it's conveniant we'll get a place altogether or I'll bunk up with my brother.

All the best

Mark.