Wednesday 13 January 2010

Tatts, Bruises and Junk

Leavin town was a fairly picturesque affair, snow covered hills and lonely looking trees.. that kinda thing.

I got to go and ride one of this towns more obscure skate spots, which was pretty much a 3 foot quater facing a tight vert wall with about 3 1/4 of the transition the quater had in someones flat. The whole area is fuckin sketchville so there was no neighbours to complain. I managed to fall a shit load and bruise the shit out of my thumb and wrist, Iain managed to slash the top of the vert wall an do some airs. Big Ste an little Ste were rippin it up an all... Just good ol' fashioned sketchy flat ramp fun.
the only photo i got was of my fucked thumb...

I also got this when i let Iain zap my anklepretty sick..

In return i made these on his feet from the original acetate.made from this
This was one of the last tattoos i made before i left the studio in Scotland. I also did pretty much a half sleeve on this guy of a spider and a robot destroying a city aswell as another reaper type guy wearing a top hat and holding a bong...
good times.

Off to France on Saturday to carve up some euro pow pow so hopefully we'll get some radical snaps from that
....

No comments: